Insight is the keyword in terms of data. Because what makes data so valuable is not its quantity or its source, but the knowledge about potential derived from it.
Before starting a process implementation, the detailed analysis of all relevant customer and contact master data in the CRM system and the connected systems is crucial. The next step is to clean up or optimize the master data.
First and foremost, a professional, technical and conceptual basis must be created for the successful and smooth implementation of the defined sales processes. In addition to the conception of optimization or clean up in the CRM system, Vision11 also handles the implementation.
Everything big in the world happens only because one does more than he has to.
- Definition and implementation of the mandatory fields as well as the resulting cleansing or completion of the data
- Definition of future rules and processes for data maintenance
- Creation of the future authorization concept as well as the adaptation of the existing authorizations
- Necessary adaptation or optimization communication between CRM and ERP
- Conception and realization of the duplicate check
- Definition of globally uniform rules for account investment
- Analysis of user roles, partner functions and relationships as well as the conception of possible optimizations
- Conducting clean up of user roles, affiliate functions, and relationships
- Development of a global authorization concept for the maintenance of master data
- Preparation of a decision basis regarding the central / decentralized master data maintenance
- Development and definition of global and sustainable master data governance
More on the subject
Data integration touchpoints
It has never been easier to get in touch with customers. But a true understanding of the customer’s perspective – what does that mean? To understand and systematically serve customer expectations, Customer Experience Management (CEM) provides the holistic approach needed.
How does the customer data come from the digital touchpoints into the CRM system? With the right software, process-relevant CRM information can be taken into account and structured in all web forms. The focus is on the data quality rules for CRM in the various systems. Both during the registration at the online contact point and during the transfer to the CRM system.