Digitization, digital transformation or Industry 4.0 – the economy has been undergoing digital change for years. While some of the German companies still adhere to classic marketing and sales concepts, the other half are already using new technological possibilities.
With the rapidly increasing use of mobile devices and widespread Internet availability, people and technology are deeply interconnected. Customers accept the new and swiftly changing technologies and use them daily. By contrast, companies need significantly more time to integrate these digital trends into their marketing and sales processes and generate added value for both sides. The strong digitization of the industry and the economy benefits those who serve the customer via all relevant channels and thereby creates an even stronger bind between company and consumer. The decisive prerequisite for this is integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Digital Relationship Management generates positive brand experiences – no matter where the customer is in their Customer Journey. Be it digital marketing, mobile sales, a modern online shop, integrated customer portals or innovative aftersales and service offerings: Vision11’s focus is always on long-term customer relationships and optimal customer loyalty in order to create sustainable profitable growth and to increase the company’s long-term success.
You can not guarantee success by copying someone else’s formula.
- Ensure consistent and positive customer experiences across all channels
- Evaluation of the relevant data for better knowledge of your customers
- Development of marketing and sales strategies
- Derive the strategic and operational measures in order to optimally reach your target group
- Data analysis to optimize your measures for customer-based dialog communication
- Integration of your CRM systems with all relevant Customer Touchpoints
- Transformation of existing data and processes into the cloud
- Digitization and mobilization of sales and service employees
- Creating greater customer value
More on the subject
DSGVO in CRM
The DSGVO concerns everyone? We say: In the first step, it is relevant for those who are responsible for CRM systems and processes. Nowhere is the collection of customer information more relevant than in CRM.
When choosing the right CRM solution, opinions are often divided: Sales wants Salesforce, Marketing wants the Hybris marketing solution, IT swears by a CRM system from SAP and Service prefers a proprietary solution. But which system fits which company structure?