Errors cost money, quality assurance prevents that! Test management avoids the costs of time-consuming bug fixes in a late project phase.
With tests and optimizations, companies learn more about their audience and can provide exactly the level of customer experience needed to convert each segment. The focus of test management is the creation of a balance between product quality, project duration and project costs.
Cost savings are made by a test subject appropriate to the test. Coverage is generated with the help of a suitable reporting system, transparency regarding software quality and status of the test.
You can not inspect quality into a product. The quality is already in it.
- Extensive expertise in quality assurance and test management
- Technical know-how for the successful implementation of IT projects
- Planning and controlling quality assurance measures in IT projects on a methodological basis
- Identification, selection, adaptation and application of the appropriate process model
- Creation of test artefacts, coordination, execution and documentation of all test activities
- Individual support in every project phase
More on the subject
The development of digital products is in full swing. Requirements are growing and changing rapidly. The Vision EC engineering consulting team focuses on the development processes of digital products in interconnected system landscapes.
Digital Quality Management
Especially when it comes to locking a car via app and viewing sensitive data digitally, a secure IT environment as well as error-free communication between the systems and devices and reliability in the processes are crucial.