Consumer Goods Industry
The company from the consumer goods industry has set itself the goal of supporting the sale of your products through targeted sales promotions. The CRM system enables the planning, calculation, simulation, execution as well as the success analysis of trade promotions.
- Process analysis, consulting and project management
- Implementation of the process steps in the SAP CRM system
- Integration of the SAP systems CRM, BW, ERP and APO with the SAP CRM middleware
- Simulation of promotions in SAP BSP (Business Planning and Simulation)
- Top-Down and Buttop-Up Calculation of Sales Promotions
- Analysis and success measurement of promotions in SAP BW
Steps & Highlights
After starting the trade promotion management processes in the department, the implementation took place in the SAP system environment. The individual process steps were applied in SAP CRM, BW, ERP and APO. The integration of the systems and process steps was based on SAP CRM middleware. The SAP CRM WebUI was implemented as a central web-based interface.
The realized TPM process enables top-down as well as bottom-up planning and costing of sales promotions. The implemented single sign-on connection enables users to work in a process-oriented manner simultaneously in four different SAP systems, without revealing the system. Due to the closed process cycle, the success measurements of the completed sales promotions flow seamlessly into the planning of new promotions and thus enable even more precise sales forecasts.